Help us to collect performance data on our antibodies and get rewarded with a free antibody sample. Simply submit your application data and scientific publication using one of more products purchased from SSI Antibodies by Statens Serum Institut.
SSI Antibodies uses the submitted data and publication information that researchers provide to give helpful information on the use of products in the scientific community with the aim of helping researchers to improve their science by exploiting the existing knowledge about specific protocols and applications for the products.
How to submit your data
To submit your data for a free antibody sample, please submit the following information:
- Your name and institution (will be kept confidential).
- The scientific publication.
- Images not published or covered by copyrights. A minimum 400 dpi resolution image in .jpeg, .tif, or .png format of any of the following applications: electron microscopy (EM), enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), fluorescence activated cell sorting (FACS), immunocytochemistry (ICC), immunofluorescence (IF), immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunoprecipitation (IP), radioimmunoassay (RIA), or western blotting (WB).
- A description of the image(s) and application(s) being provided. Please, include detailed information on used cell type/tissue, target protein, primary and secondary dilution, dilution buffer, incubation conditions, blocking agent and detection method.
- Acknowledgement of the receipt, understanding and acceptance of the Terms stated below.
- To qualify, submitted publications must not already be featured on the SSI Antibody website.
- The name of submitter must be among the authors of the scientific publication.
- SSI product name (we prefer also clone ID) and SSI Antibodies or Statens Serum Institut must be mentioned in the scientific publication as the supplier.
- The use of proper experimental controls is mandatory in order to qualify for a free antibody reward. To perform a proper experimental evaluation of SSI Antibodies it is required to include all necessary controls for the given application (positive, negative, loading, ect.) and any previous supporting data generated by the testing laboratory. E.g. for ICC and IHC evaluation, please include data for both normal and experimental/disease state cells or tissues and for WB evaluation, please include loading control data.
- SSI Antibodies reserves the right to cancel or change the conditions for the free antibody reward at any time.
- SSI Antibodies will verify the provided information and review the data quality prior to granting the free antibody sample and reserves the right to refuse submissions at any time.
- The free antibody reward cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
- When your submitted data have qualified for a free antibody reward, you will be provided a voucher that will be valid for 6 months from the issue date for ordering a free antibody sample (0.1 mg/100 µl) from SSI Antibodies. Only valid for products on www.ssi.dk/antibodies
- The voucher can only be used on one free antibody sample and does not apply to shipping charges.
Please send your application data and publication information to firstname.lastname@example.org